Assistance with Military and Veterans Benefits
*Be advised it is against the law for an accredited Service Officer working with a recognized Veteran Service Organization to charge you for assistance.
Accredited Fleet Reserve Association Service Officers
Michael Little is an accredited Fleet Reserve Association Service Officer that is specially trained to provide expert assistance, free of charge, to Veterans and their families. While the majority of his work involves application for VA disability benefits, he is a compassionate professional who can also provide information, referrals and resources on education, employment and business, death benefits and other important topics.
Documents that may help support a VA disability claim
If possible, have the following ready when you make your call:
- DD Form 214 (Issued at separation) ***
- Service medical records (outpatient), dental records, entrance and separation examination reports
- Inpatient hospitalization records (private or military)
- Private outpatient medical records (if applicable)
- Personnel file
- Line of Duty (LOD) investigation reports
- Overseas or temporary duty (travel) orders
Additional Forms Needed
Fill out the following forms, and bring them with you for your meeting, along with any document you think might me helpful.
Veterans Benefits Links
Women Veterans Useful Links